Membership Policies

This forum displays general information messages about the Shotokan's Secret web site.
Forum rules
You may visit as a guest and read everything. You may register and post messages. I reserve the right to control site content. -- Hanshi Clayton

Membership Policies

Postby HanshiClayton » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:13 pm

The purpose of this site is to post high-quality information on Shotokan kata applications and various other topics related to karate, self-defense, and history as portrayed in Shotokan's Secret, Expanded Edition by Bruce Clayton.

There must be ten thousand postings on the Internet from brown belts and new black belts who have opinions about the position of the heel during a reverse punch. I don't want this site to degenerate into that kind of clueless bickering. For this reason, I maintain tight control over content.

Guests (viewers who are not logged in) may read everything except for some areas that are still under development. Registered users may post comments and receive mass email when I have something to announce. The Roundtable forum is the "sandbox" for new topics. If I feel that a posting is off-topic, I may move it there.
Bruce D. Clayton, Ph.D.
Copyright © 2012, All Rights Reserved.
This forum is supported by the sales of Shotokan's Secret, Expanded Edition
HanshiClayton
Site Founder
Site Founder

Return to Welcome Messages